Six Injured After Fire Breaks Out At Shop In Maharashtra’s Thane


<!–

–>

The incident came about resulting from an LPG cylinder blast, officers stated.

Thane:

Two firefighters had been injured in Maharashtra’s Thane whereas extinguishing a hearth at a store in Ram Nagar space on Saturday, stated Thane Municipal Company.

4 residents had been additionally injured. All of them have been rushed to a close-by hospital for remedy, officers stated.

The incident came about resulting from a Liquefied Petroleum Gasoline (LPG) cylinder blast, the Municipal Company added.

Newsbeep

The fireplace broke out at Mard Maratha store at Street No 28, close to a bus cease in Wagle Property round 11 pm on Saturday.

Two hearth engines and rescue autos had been rushed to the scene to extinguish the fireplace. The fireplace is underneath management now, an official stated.



Source link

Spread the love

Leave a Reply